1. A. under B. mum C. student D. study
2. A. five B. four C. off D. of
3. A. these B. help C. bed D. get
4. A. please B. sweater C. seat D. teacher
5. A. book B. good C. look D. too
6. A. zero B. old C. home D. clock
7. A. maps B. beds C. doors D. apples
8. A. where B. pear C. there D. here
9. A. fine B. five C. sit D. kite
10.A. thirteen B. they C. think D. thank
1. sweater welcome
2. ticket computer
3. between birthday
4. telephone different
5. Chinese trousers
(1) god ______ (2) ne ______
(3) od ______ (4) bg ______
(5) blu ______
(1) play ______ (2) get _______
(3) go ________ (4) look _______
(5) listen _______
(1) Sit ______, please.
(2) _____ open your books, please.
(3) -- _____ is Miss Gao?
-- She’s _____ there.
(4) ______ beautiful it is!
1. friend, I, you, our, see, can, think ( .)
2. his, don’t, I, name, know ( .)
3. is, where, book, my (?)
4. all, is, that, right ( .)
5. you, that, please, spell, can (?)
A: Oh, so __1__ apples and bananas!
B: I’d like __2__ apples. __3__ is it?
Salesgirl: 3 yuan. __4__ do you want?
B: 2 pounds, please.
Salesgirl: OK, here you are.
A: Have you got __6___ oranges?
Salesgirl: Of __7__. Look here.
A: Oh, how nice! __8___ is it?
Salesgirl: 2 yuan and 5 jiao. __9__ do you want to buy
A: 5 pounds, please.
A: Thank you very much.
Salesgirl: You’re welcome.
1._______ 2._______ 3._______ 4.________ 5.________
6._______ 7._______ 8._______ 9.________ 10._______
Peter is a primary school pupil. He is a good boy. Uncle John lives next to him. Uncle John has no child and he can’t see anything. He works in the factory near Peter’s school. He goes to work at 7:30 in the morning and comes home at 4:30 in the afternoon.
Peter goes to school at 8:00 in the morning and comes home at the same time as Uncle John in the afternoon. On weekdays Peter gets up early to take Uncle John to the factory. After school he takes Uncle John home. On Sundays Peter helps Uncle John clean the house and do some cooking. Uncle John thanks Peter very much. He says, “Peter is a good boy. He is like my son.”
1. Peter gets up early to ______.
A. go to school B. run C. help Uncle John D. cook
2. Peter doesn’t take Uncle John to the factory on ______.
A. weekdays B. Sundays C. Mondays D. Wednesdays
3. Peter helps Uncle John clean the house ______.
A. from Sunday to Saturday B. on Wednesday
C. on Mondays D. on Sundays
4. School is over at ______.
A. 3:30 B. 4:30 C. 5:00 D.7:00
5. Which is right?
A. Peter likes Uncle John. B. Peter is Uncle John’s son.
C. Peter looks like Uncle John’s son. D. Peter looks like Uncle John.
C D A B D D A D C B
S D D S D
1. (1) good (2) net (3) old (4) bag (5) blue
2. (1) play with (2) get on (3) go on (4) look at (5) listen to
3. (1) down (2) Now (3) Where, over (4)How
1. I think you can see our friend.
2. I don’t know his name.
3. Where is my book?
4. That’s all right.
5. Can you spell that, please?
1. many 2. some 3. How much 4. How many 5. Thank you 6. any 7. course
8. How much 9. How many 10. Here you are
C B D B A
I’m a boy, and I’m a pupil. I go to school from Monday to Friday. I have no class on Saturdays and Sunday. I often get up at six o’clock. I go to school at seven o’clock. I have four lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. I go home at five. I do my homework at home.